Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Chapter, Many blessings.

Kaylee, Courtney, and Me
This is a very big week for us here in the Casmer house! Monday was my last day at work and I am now going to be a full time graduate school student!!!  I am beyond blessed to have such an amazing supportive and incredible husband!  I have dreamed of going to CRNA school for a very long time and this week it becomes a reality.  I am truly thankful for my parents who have supported this goal for far longer than I have known my sweet husband.  Also, I am grateful for my encouraging and supportive in-laws!  God has opened so many doors to allow this all to happen and I am here humbly accepting the challenge.


Ben sent me flowers monday at work since it was my last day just telling me he's proud of me! :) Sweetest thing in the world!  Wednesday Seth, Courtney, Kaylee, and I all went up to the school and got our ID's and parking permits.  I know I keep going on about how blessed I feel, but God has already provided so many close friends that I will be in school with it is very encouraging for me.  You hear nightmares about this school and how it's the hardest thing that you'll ever do and I am going in as prepared as can be with amazing friends and family as well as the man of my dreams by my side! :) Schools starts tomorrow and as cute as it is, spouses are invited to the first half of the day.. so Ben gets to literally take me to class tomorrow! I'm excited about that.... Off to studying I go! Prayers are greatly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment