Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!

Ice Cream Cake from Baskin Robins!
From mom and dad 
I truly can't express how EXTREMELY blessed I feel!  God is So good and so faithful! This year we had several celebrations for my birthday.  I think getting older may be AWESOME if my birthday parties are like they were this year! :) We celebrated with my family, with friends, with Ben's family, and just the two of us!

We started off celebrating Mother's day weekend in Midland, and my family threw a party while we were there!  It was so good to see the family, it had been far too long! 

On my actual birthday..that morning I opened a present from Ben that had a couple of Texas Ranger shirts in the bag... (How adorable that he knows me SO well he bought me options so I could pick one of the two CUTE shirts! Haha i <3 that.)  Anyway- he then told me we would be going to the game and he had scheduled me appointments that day to go get pampered at a spa here in town. :)   That night, we went to the Rangers game, we had AMAZING seats that were a few rows behind Nolan Ryan!!! The Rangers lost... but we still had an amazing time!


 


The weekend after my birthday Ben had ANOTHER surprise for me! During the day we were relaxing at the house... and Tracy showed up at our door! They both were telling me to get ready for dinner... so we showed up a the restaurant and met up with several of our friends Ben had invited.  Thank you SOO much Ashley, Chase, Tracy, Needham, Armando and Bri for making it out!  We love you guys so much!  After dinner we all went out to the Piano Bar and sang the night away.  :)




We went and saw Ben's family the following weekend and celebrated again! All I can say is it was a very HAPPY birthday full of many sweet surprises! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... I just found this off of Henry and Krista's blog! I am so excited... Nick and I love Ben, and were so bummed about not being to come to the wedding. Please blog OFTEN so we can know what's up with you two!

    ReplyDelete